IN THE VALLEY

IN THE VALLEY
NEVER ALONE FaithfulToOne © 2007

Saturday, March 17, 2007

How Heavy Are Your Burdens?

How heavy are your burdens today? Do you feel impatient for God's answer to your prayers? Are your days spent in worry full of anxiety and stressed out, because you can see no end to the valley you are in right now? Maybe God has given you an answer to your prayers. Maybe you just don't want to deal with His answer. Has He given you the command, "Have courage and trust Me. Wait on Me. Hold strong to your faith and I will be there for you when you have patience now." If this is the case and you are seeking guidance check my blog tomorrow for my Sunday post titled, Lord Give Me Patience, and I Need It Right Now!

FaithfulToOne © 2007


Burdens

I do not carry my heavy burdens alone
Though fragile and weak I feel strong
My gracious Lord be with me now
Give me courage not to stumble or fall

I am fully aware that it is your love
Coursing faithfully through my veins
Once a lost soul without you Lord
With no direction, courage, or strength

Terrified I would run and hide

My Lord when I am with you
Dark shadows do not scare me
Your grace lights my troubled path
A Heavenly light so pure and bright

Shadows that cast fear can’t survive

I praise you Lord
For your merciful peace
Contentment calms my heart
Allowing me to focus on you
Discouragement fades away

Lord walk with me
I feel protected close to you
I do not carry my burdens alone
With prayer your spirit
Fills me full


FaithfulToOne © 2005


2 Chronicles 7:14
if my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land.

No comments:


Now There are two ways to walk in the valley

fitvbutton20.JPG mfitvbotton20.JPG

Reflections Of My Fears

Reflections Of My Fears
If we constantly look back on the past feeling the pain and thinking about the things we fear, we can never focus to live today, or look forward to tomorrow. FaithToOne © 2006

Do You Hear The Call?

Do You Hear The Call?
Isaiah 6:8 “Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, Whom shall I send? And who will go for us? And I said, Here am I. Send me!”

The Path I Walk In The Valley

The Path I Walk In The Valley
Are you walking the path God has planned for you? Do not fear or become impatient when you can't see the end of the path. Trust in God as He lights the way for the steps you take today. He knows the way and the destination. FaithfulToOne © 2006

Phrase Search / Concordance
Words/Phrase To Search For
(e.g. Jesus faith love, or God of my salvation, or believ* ever*)

"Faith is taking the first step even when you don't see the whole staircase. " Martin Luther King Jr. **************************************************************** "A little faith will bring your soul to heaven, but a lot of faith will bring heaven to your soul. " Dwight Lyman Moody **************************************************************** "As your faith is strengthened you will find that there is no longer the need to have a sense of control, that things will flow as they will, and that you will flow with them, to your great delight and benefit. " Emmanuel Teney ****************************************************************
wotwGraf.jpg
Powered By Blogger