IN THE VALLEY

IN THE VALLEY
NEVER ALONE FaithfulToOne © 2007

Tuesday, March 6, 2007

For Our Soldiers Far Away And Their Families

This is going to be a short post tonight because I have a wonderful blessing to celebrate. My son is back in the states and just arrived home. Praise the Lord. I have been praying for him since he left right after Christmas 2005. He is active with the Army National Guard. As blessed as I feel tonight, I would ask that everyone takes time to pray for those husbands, fathers, mothers, wives, sisters, brother, friends, etc. that are still giving of themselves for our country. Please pray for the families too that have made so many sacrifices. We know by faith that God's hand is on it all, but we need to offer our support and comfort to those in need. Pray for those that have lost a loved one too. I remember the first time I saw my son in uniform when he was training at Fort Knox. I cried with Mommy tears to see that my baby had become a man. How much love God has for us to give the ultimate sacrifice as said in John 3:16, "For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life."


Our Path With Him

Our prayers are many
Our days are few
The time I have
My heart's with you

Our blessings are many
Our love is strong
Directed by faith
To right the wrong

Our distance still is far
As the moment grows near
When you finally join me
How I wish you were here

I have faith in our love
For the plan God has set
To one day be together
By the goals we have met

Learning to trust God's plan
His Love eases my fear
Our faith ties this love knot
God brings faithful hearts near

Our eyes keep focused on God
Our heads bow humble in prayer
Walking together God’s path
For special blessings we'll share

So as you face today's trials
Don't let temptations sneak in
I’m sending prayers and my love
Through my faith first in Him

FaithfulToOne © 2007

No comments:


Now There are two ways to walk in the valley

fitvbutton20.JPG mfitvbotton20.JPG

Reflections Of My Fears

Reflections Of My Fears
If we constantly look back on the past feeling the pain and thinking about the things we fear, we can never focus to live today, or look forward to tomorrow. FaithToOne © 2006

Do You Hear The Call?

Do You Hear The Call?
Isaiah 6:8 “Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, Whom shall I send? And who will go for us? And I said, Here am I. Send me!”

The Path I Walk In The Valley

The Path I Walk In The Valley
Are you walking the path God has planned for you? Do not fear or become impatient when you can't see the end of the path. Trust in God as He lights the way for the steps you take today. He knows the way and the destination. FaithfulToOne © 2006

Phrase Search / Concordance
Words/Phrase To Search For
(e.g. Jesus faith love, or God of my salvation, or believ* ever*)

"Faith is taking the first step even when you don't see the whole staircase. " Martin Luther King Jr. **************************************************************** "A little faith will bring your soul to heaven, but a lot of faith will bring heaven to your soul. " Dwight Lyman Moody **************************************************************** "As your faith is strengthened you will find that there is no longer the need to have a sense of control, that things will flow as they will, and that you will flow with them, to your great delight and benefit. " Emmanuel Teney ****************************************************************
wotwGraf.jpg
Powered By Blogger